Monday, December 22, 2008

Online Applications

I just created a slideshow of 4 poems I like using Google Docs online presentation software. It was a frustrating experience because the document wouldn't save properly and I lost it about 3 times and had to start from scratch!

That didn't make me feel confident or enthusiastic about going back and using Google Docs in future, although the general idea and group-editing function is useful. Anyway, here's the presentation.

If anyone wants to add to it by putting in a favourite poem of their own, feel free! I believe you can do this at: http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dtrv3dr_0hpd79sg8

If you find the text too small to read on the blog, click on the "Open in New Window" icon next to and to the right of the "Slide 1/5" box at the bottom of the slideshow.

No comments: